The Atik 420 is the first camera in its class to offer high performance regulated cooling, low power consumption and narrow body all in one. It is particularly well matched with the 6 and 8 inch HyperStar systems, where the narrow body and low heat dissipation make a difference, or with short focal lenght refractors, providing a very fast, high definition wide field of view. And without the price tag.
The Atik 4-Series cameras are a development of the 3-Series cameras, featuring a narrower body. These are particularly suitable if the camera is to be placed in front of the telescope in HyperStar or Fastar systems, as well as on custom-designed systems that need a narrow-bodied CCD camera. The cameras feature setpoint cooling to make taking matching dark frames a snap, and simple 12V power requirement to facilitate field operation.
What's included in the box?
- camera body with 1.25'' adapter
- 3-metre USB cable
- 1.8-metre battery power connector (car lighter plug)
- CD-ROM with drivers, software and user's manual (PDF)
- Quickstart guide (paper)
- Our highly acclaimed Capture software is included for camera control and data acquisition, and plug-ins are included to allow use with Astroart and Maxim DL.
- A universal (110-230V) power adapter is optional.
System requirements: Pentium III PC with 128MB RAM, XP/Vista/Win7, CD-ROM drive and USB 2.0 port.