The ATIKbase is a single point of connectivity and control for your cameras and other hardware, giving a new level of portability and convenience to your imaging.
The ATIKbase software is a collaboration with Ikarus technologies to create a custom version of their Stellarmate system. In order to set up the ATIKbase you will need to create a Stellarmate account. Click the ATIKbase icon to download. Click the link below to create a Stellarmate account.
Key Features of ATIKbase
- Manage everything from one interface
- Powerful image acquisition capability
- Support for internal and 3rd party guiding software
- Plate solving and high accuracy GoTo telescope control
- Imaging target suggestions
- Workflow automation
- Offline EKOS Live mode – To allow the Stellar Mate web interface running on mobile devices to control the imaging system without requiring access to the internet or VNC.
- Runs directly from 12V – further to that, the device can distribute 12V power to other hardware including cameras and mount.
- Includes a focus motor driver compatible with Robo focus, Moonlite or Lakeside motors to offer further integration.
- An ST4 port is on board to enable guiding if the mount can not be connected to the USB ports
- Compatible with Atik Air.