Features of the 4-Series
Our 4-Series is designed in such way as to combine power and control with flexibility and ease of use. The narrow body makes them ideal for use on Hyperstar and Fastar systems whilst maintaining suitability with a huge range of other telescopes. They feature fully regulated set-point cooling which makes for easy and consistent image calibration, though they feature such low noise that dark frames are no longer even a requirement, meaning you can spend more time imaging the things that matter.
The slim, ergonomic design of these cameras naturally comes in at a low weight to help minimize stress on the corrector plate. The desiccant port is readily accessible from outside the camera for easy maintenance , and a simple 12V power requirement is complimented by low power use to help you get the most out of your imaging sessions, whether in the observatory or out in the field.
- Sensor Type: CCD - Sony ICX655
- Horizontal Resolution: 2448 pixels
- Vertical Resolution: 2050 pixels
- Pixel Size: 3.45 µM x 3.45 µM
- ADC: 16 bit
- Readout Noise: 5e- typical value
- Interface: Mini-USB 2.0 High Speed
- Power: 12v DC 1A
- Maximum Exposure Length: Unlimited
- Minimum Exposure Length: 1/1000 s
- Cooling: Termoelectric set point with max ΔT=-30°C
- Weight: approx. 400 gr
- Backfocus: 13mm
- Available as mono or colour
- Pentium III PC with 128MB RAM
- Windows 10/Vista/Win7/Win8 (not RT)
- CD-ROM drive and USB 2.0 port
What's in the box?
- Camera body with 1.25'' adapter
- 3-metre USB cable
- 1.8-metre battery power connector
- CD-ROM with drivers, software and user's manual (PDF)
- Quickstart guide (paper)
Our highly-acclaimed Capture software is included for camera control and data acquisition, and plug-ins are included to allow use with Astroart and Maxim DL.
A universal (110-230V) power adapter is optional.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.