- Manage everything from one interface.
- Powerful image acquisition capability.
- Support for internal and 3rd party guiding software.
- Plate solving and high accuracy GoTo telescope control.
- Imaging target suggestions.
- Workflow automation.
In addition to the above features the ATIKbase goes further and provides some benefits that enhance the user experience:
- Offline EKOS Live mode - To allow the StellaMate web interface running on mobile devices to control the imaging system without requiring access to the internet or VNC.
- Runs directly from 12V - further to that, the device can distribute 12V power to other hardware including cameras and mount.
- Includes a focus motor driver compatible with Robo focus, Moonlite or Lakeside motors to offer further integration.
- An ST4 port is on board to enable guiding if the mount can not be connected to the USB ports.
- Compatible with Atik Air.
The ATIKbase is currently in a closed beta test. We hope to have the unit available from April.